Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I hit it with a wuffle ball bat

I'm not sure how to spell 'wuffle' (or is it wiffle). Anyway, I hit a wiffle ball around the backyard tonight. I used the tips from one of my employees at work. He suggested that I grip the club with a stronger right hand grip. He also gave me some tips on how to feel tension in my right leg on the backswing and forward swing.

I hit the shit out of the wiffle ball with my 5 iron. Now, keep in mind I'm not really sure what "hitting the shit out of it" means. I've never hit the shit out of any club at anytime, ever. Plus, I was using a wiffle ball. How can you tell if you're hitting the shit out of a wiffle ball? Anyway, I had a twinkle of optimism. Then I remembered, I'm still retired from golf forever....now going on 7 days

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?