Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online

Friday, August 11, 2006

Only Somewhat Pregnant

So I've got this golf plus poker event coming up in a few weeks. I'm conflicted because, as you know, I'm retired from golf forever - now going on 7 days.

At first it was no big deal. Since my wife and the neighbor couple were to be my foursome, and since we couldn't land a babysitter, I was just going to bail on the golf. Then yesterday, my wife tells me that we landed a babysitter (mom inlaw).

Now I'm stuck. How can I be retired from golf and still participate in the golf outing? Can I be only 'somewhat' retired? If it's a golf plus poker outing, can I just call it a poker event and still keep my retirement status?

This weekend is completely open (no poker), so maybe I'll hit the driving range. Just remember, I'm still retired from golf, forever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?