Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Other things in life

So this is the 3rd weekend in a row with no poker. To be honest, it kinda sucks.

I did throw a 180 in darts last night (or as they say in dart circles....a ton 80)

I also was on fire in XM trivia (this is a game of name that artist/tune) played using XM radio. I hit a 50s song (Nat King Cole) and a country song (George Straight) after hitting 3 80s songs in a row - each within about 3 seconds of the start of the song. Smmmmmokin'!

I may be in one of those rare and fleeting periods in life where you just run hot for a while. I've been on a pretty solid streak in Poker. I've won in 8 of my last 10 home cash games for a little over $1300.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?