Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Reload Blues

So I ran my PokerStars account up from my initial $50 deposit to nearly $500 and now back down to $79. It's so depressing to reload. I want to avoid it at all costs. Now I'm stuck playing $.50/$1 Omaha8. It sucks in the worst way.

I ran it up by grinding it out playing $1/$2 and $2/$4 Omaha8 and playing super tight.

To loose it....
I thought I would "practice" NL Hold'Em for my trip to Vegas. Then, I found a way to lose a bunch (10-20) Pot Limit Omaha SnGs in a row recently. I guess I'll consider that my training for the PL Omaha tourney I hosted (and won) last Saturday. Still, the players at the live tournment were, as a group, much better than the players I'm facing on Stars and I simply could not cash in the SnGs on Stars. WHY???

I won enough at the live tournament to reload my Stars account without sweating, but I just can bring myself to reload. I hate it. I guess I'll grind it out at the micro limits....again.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?