Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online

Friday, September 01, 2006

The March to $1000


So I was able to run my PokerStars account from $25 up to over $500 and then back down to around $60. What a Donkey! Then, I was able to run my Nobel poker account from $25 to $500 and then back down. What a Donkey!

Now, I just got a welcome back incentive from Party Poker and I'm dedicating myself to running this account to $1000 in 6 months. I learned from my work in the business world that is important to have specific, challenging, and reasonble goals. So this is my goal - Party Poker account from $25 to $1000 in 6 months.



I started with $10 plus the $25 bounus = $35. First session was a 2nd place finish in an $11 SNG. That'll net me $19. New balance = $54.

Now, what games should I play? My strongest games are limit $1/$2 or $2/$4 Omaha8. I do pretty good on the Omaha High SNGs and PL ($.25/$50) Omaha8 ring games. Maybe I'll just stick to the low buyin NLHE SNGs....we'll see.

Huskers open with Lousianna Tech on Sat. Plenty of reasons to be optimistic this year. Go Big Red!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?