Free Counters
Kennedy Western University Online

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The recipe for a good weekend

The recipe for a good weekend:

A) The cornhuskers won – pulled out a squeaker. They were the beneficiaries of a late game ‘bad beat’ (as opposed to being the recipient – i.e., Texas).
B) Plenty of Dad time – circus on Saturday; Rock climbing on Sunday; some Library time, etc…
C) 3 day weekend – observing Veterans Day
D) Plenty of Household chores – cleaned the basement, finished the laundry
E) Workout on Monday – played some basketball (won 1, lost 1), worked out with my son
F) No Poker – I needed a break after the poker ‘binge’ from last weekend where I put in 3 months of poker time in just 3 days.
G) I guess (F) above isn’t ‘exactly’ true. I played some online poker. Won a $10 H.O.R.S.E SnG. Then, placed second. Then won some money playing $1/$2 Omaha 8.
H) Winner/Winner for last week on my two fantasy B-Ball leagues (offsetting a looser/looser from the prior week).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?